Update 10/09/18 11:14 a.m.
Troopers confirm four other people were injured. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Highway 7 has reopened after the wreck, troopers say. One fatality has been reported. We are working to gather more information.
See the original post below.
LAFAYETTE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Both lanes of Highway 7 at Abbeville in Lafayette County are closed due to a four-vehicle wreck, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
This article will be updated as new information becomes available.
- UPDATE: Lafayette County highway reopens after fatal wreck
- UPDATE: Troopers ID victim of fatal Lafayette County wreck
- UPDATE: Union County highway reopened after mudslide
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- UPDATE: Pontotoc County highway reopens after six-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Victims of fatal wreck identified
- UPDATE: One dead after Highway 4 wreck in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- UPDATE: Names released concerning fatal wreck in Prentiss County