Some isolated to scattered showers and thunderstorms possible on our Tuesday.
Albert Bourla, CEO of drugmaker Pfizer, has tested positive for Covid-19 and has "very mild symptoms," he said in a tweet on Monday.
Alabama Department of Corrections is pushing back on claims in newly filed in federal court documents arguing their chronic short staffing iss…
The Associated Press released its first college football poll on Monday, Aug. 15.
Donald Trump’s longtime finance chief is expected to plead guilty as soon as Thursday in a tax evasion case, according to three people familiar with the matter. Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg is accused of failing to pay taxes on fringe benefits he got from the company. A judge has scheduled a hearing for Thursday. The three people spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the case. They said the purpose of the hearing was for Weisselberg to enter a guilty plea. One of Weisselberg’s lawyers confirmed that Weisselberg was engaged in plea negotiations but didn't specify terms of a potential deal.
Police say three children ranging in age from 11 to 14 and an 18-year-old beat and robbed a 70-year-old Asian woman who was attacked last mont…
A federal bankruptcy judge has cleared the way for a defamation lawsuit in Connecticut to proceed against Infowars host and conspiracy theoris…
- Columbus school superintendent resigns
- List of medical marijuana establishments in Mississippi
- Updated - One killed, three injured in Winona shooting
- Bond denied for Oxford murder suspect
- Three teens arrested for bringing gun to Calhoun County school
- Lamar County superintendent describes injuries from school bus crash as minor
- Police identify men arrested after bar shooting in Tupelo
- Trio charged with helping Alcorn County escapees
- 4-year-old accidentally shot herself in Macon; died at hospital
- Third arrest made in Lee County homicide