We still have Ice Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories this morning.
An Athens man is out on bond after the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office charged him with electronic solicitation of a child.
Several hundred Alabama inmates are set to be released from state prisons under a 2021 sentencing law that frees prisoners to supervised relea…
Purdue is this season's first unanimous No. 1 team in the AP men’s college basketball poll. The Boilermakers have won eight straight games sin…
‘Dr. Phil’ McGraw says he'll stop making new episodes of his daytime TV show after 21 years this spring. The Texas psychologist emerged from Oprah Winfrey's TV tree, spinning off his frequent appearances there to start his own show in 2002. He dealt with traditional daytime TV fodder as marriage troubles, addiction and raising children. While the show will stop making original episodes this spring, both he and ‘Dr. Phil’ won't disappear. CBS Media Ventures says it will offer stations that air his show a package of reruns to begin next fall. McGraw says he's working on an unspecified prime-time project he hopes to get off the ground next year.
“Surely You Can’t Be Serious: The True Story of Airplane!”, an oral history of the 1980 comedy classic, will be published Oct. 3 by St. Martin…
SAN DIEGO, Calif., Feb. 1, 2023 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — We Inspect, LLC, a global mold inspection, consulting and health technology company, r…
The Community Development Foundation (CDF) estimates more than 500 former United/Lane Furniture workers found new employment opportunities as a result of two regional job fairs.
Former employees and other companies have been trying to regain personal belongings and property, respectively, from United Furniture facilities.
A Texas transportation provider dismissed its lawsuit against United Furniture.
- Body found Monday in Louisville
- Grenada couple plead guilty in death of Tupelo woman
- Lowndes County man overdoses on Tianeptine
- Mother now charged with capital murder in death of 5-year-old son
- State trooper arrested for animal cruelty in Calhoun County
- Teens charged with felonies after party in Saltillo
- Tupelo man arrested for Grand Larceny
- Inmate collapsed and later died, Lee County sheriff said
- Investigation leads to felony drug arrest of Tupelo man
- Family outraged when Tupelo native's body was abducted in Illinois funeral van theft
- Coroner identifies man killed after car landed in creek along Natchez Trace
- Tupelo Police trying to locate doll face burglar
- State trooper placed on leave after incident in Calhoun County
- Ice Storm Warning issued for Lafayette, Alcorn, Tippah counties
- 6th Memphis officer relieved of duty in Nichols arrest