As millions of Americans travel to gather with friends and family over the next few days, there's a good chance that Covid-19 will follow.
Judy Salins considers herself a smart, empowered patient, but until this week, she had no idea that the medicine she takes to defend herself a…
High blood pressure is a known risk factor for a bout of Covid-19 severe enough to raise the specter of hospitalization and death. In fact, re…
Mason Sisk's retrial is set to begin on Feb. 13 2023.
An 82-year-old Alabama woman was arrested for failing to pay her $77.80 trash bill. Court records show the Chambers County woman was arrested …
The police chief of Tampa has been placed on leave after a video emerged of her flashing her badge from the passenger seat of a golf cart to get out of a traffic ticket. Tampa Mayor Jane Castor placed Chief Mary O’Connor on administrative leave Friday pending an investigation of the Nov. 12 traffic stop. The body camera video shows O’Connor identifying herself as the Tampa police chief and asking the Pinellas County sheriff’s deputy not to ticket her and her husband, who she says was driving the golf cart without a tag. O'Connor later released a statement saying the incident reflected “poor judgement."
Georgia's U.S. Senate race between Republican Herschel Walker and Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock highlights how sports and college loyalties …
It's now a lot easier and cheaper for Americans to get hearing aids. The government recently began allowing the sale of hearing aids without a…
- Human remains found near Saltillo
- Lee County man killed in wreck near Sulligent
- Car crashed into Sulligent store, four people taken to hospitals
- Lottery player in Lowndes County wins $559K
- United Furniture owner receiving backlash after firing entire workforce
- List of local Christmas parades
- Man arrested for shoplifting in Tupelo
- At least two tornadoes confirmed in Choctaw, Lowndes counties
- Homicide investigation in Tippah County
- 82-year-old woman arrested for not paying $77 trash bill