Sunday morning's wintry mix is giving way to a high-pressure system bringing us sunny conditions for the MLK holiday.
Tuesday, Jan. 18 will not be a virtual learning day for the New Albany School District, but will instead be a day off for students.
Alabama health officials say a record number of children are hospitalized with COVID-19 as the state’s largest public school district prepares…
The White House says the federal website where Americans can request free COVID-19 tests will begin accepting orders on Wednesday. The announc…
A man’s remains were found eight feet under an abandoned home in Alabama and likely were there more than two years. Mobile County Sheriff's Sgt. Mark Bailey told news outlets the remains, which have yet to be identified, were discovered Thursday in the Georgetown community in western Mobile County. A tipster alerted authorities to the body. Bailey said the floor was removed, the body was buried and the floor was replaced. Authorities believe the body was buried around December 2020.
Human remains found almost a decade ago at an abandoned house near Talladega Superspeedway during a race weekend have been identified as those…
A Huntsville police officer charged with capital murder in the shooting death of his pregnant girlfriend from Georgia no longer works for the …
One of the last surviving Tuskegee Airmen, Charles McGee, who flew fighter combat missions over three wars, has died. Vice President Kamala Harris and Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III say McGee died on Sunday at age 102. The Tuskegee Airmen is the nickname of the first African American unit to fly combat airplanes in World War II. McGee was among more than 900 men who trained in rural Alabama after the Army Air Corps was forced to admit Blacks pilots. McGee went on to fly combat missions in World War II as well as the Korean and Vietnam wars.
North Macedonia’s parliament has approved a new coalition C abinet led again by the Social Democrats, with two ethnic Albanian parties as juni…
Australia made its decision, but opinion remains divided worldwide on Novak Djokovic and whether he should have been allowed to compete in the…
- Arrest made following warning to Golden Triangle realtors
- School officer struck Thursday afternoon in Shannon being treated at Tupelo hospital
- Coroner IDs body found in Plantersville
- Bank robbery suspect quickly arrested in Columbus
- Starkville PD: Manager arrested for restaurant shooting
- More info shared about body discovery in Plantersville
- Beauty store robbery suspect appeared before judge Friday morning
- One person detained in beauty store robbery in Tupelo
- Warmer and dry Thursday before a series of front springs a significant drop this weekend
- Four new arrests announced in connection with January 5 child murder