MIDLAND, Texas (WTVA) - State troopers in Texas say a man from Northeast Mississippi has died in a traffic accident.
Antonio Reese, 22, of West Point, was pronounced dead Tuesday night at the site of the accident four miles west of Midland, Texas, on Interstate 20.
They say Reese was driving a pickup truck west on the interstate when he turned into the path of an 18-wheeler heading in the same direction.
Also riding in the truck was Lorico Lane, 23, of West Point.
He was taken to a hospital in Midland with what troopers describe as non-incapacitating injuries.
- Local man dies in Texas crash
- Tupelo man dies following October plane crash in west Texas
- Report: Tupelo man survives Texas plane crash
- UPDATE: Mooreville man dies in Thursday crash
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- Starkville man dies in Winston motorcycle crash
- Man with local ties dies in prison
- Oxford man dies as a result of crash
- Noxubee County man dies in Neshoba County crash
- Mantachie man dies from rollover