Areas Affected: Clay
...The National Weather Service in Jackson has issued a Flood
Advisory for the following rivers in Mississippi...
Tibbee Creek Near Tibbee affecting Clay County.
For the Tennesse-Tombigbee River ...including Tibbee, Stennis Lock &
Dam, Columbus, Macon...elevated river levels are forecast.
The National Weather Service in Jackson has issued a
* Flood Advisory for the Tibbee Creek Near Tibbee.
* From this morning to Friday morning.
* At 8:30 AM CST Tuesday the stage was 22.4 feet.
* Action stage is 20.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall to 13.1 feet Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet, Flooding in low areas on the left bank is occurring. &&
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov. The next statement will be issued this evening at 945 PM CST.