...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 3 AM CDT
* WHAT...South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to over 45 mph
* WHERE...East Arkansas, North Mississippi, Southeast Missouri
and West Tennessee.
* WHEN...From 1 PM this afternoon to 3 AM CDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Driving on east west oriented roadways
could become difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.