Accidental vapor gas explosion cause of fatal Tremont fire

An accidental vapor gas explosion caused a house to catch fire in Tremont, resulting in the death of a woman.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 12:39 PM
Updated: Jan 28, 2020 12:39 PM
Tupelo
Scattered Clouds
61° wxIcon
Hi: 62° Lo: 43°
Feels Like: 61°
Columbus
Few Clouds
60° wxIcon
Hi: 63° Lo: 45°
Feels Like: 60°
Oxford
Overcast
54° wxIcon
Hi: 55° Lo: 39°
Feels Like: 54°
Starkville
Scattered Clouds
63° wxIcon
Hi: 62° Lo: 43°
Feels Like: 63°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather