BREAKING NEWS Columbus mayor releases statement on fatal shooting of teen Full Story
STREAMING NOW: Watch Now

Easter weekend looks sunny and warm

This forecast aired at noon on Friday.

Posted: Apr 19, 2019 12:55 PM
Updated: Jun 6, 2019 12:19 PM

Speech to Text for Easter weekend looks sunny and warm

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

north northwest wind around 15 mph. chance of precipitation is 60%. new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.friday night: a 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. west northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.saturday: sunny, with a high near 66. northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.saturday night: clear, with a low around 44. west northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.sunday: sunny, with a high near 77. south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.sunday night: mostly clear, with a low around 51. south wind around 5 mph.monday: mostly sunny, with a high near 78. south wind around 5 mph.monday night: partly cloudy, with a low around 54.tuesday: sunny, with a high near 80.tuesday night: partly cloudy, with a low around 57.wednesday: a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high near 81.wednesday night: a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.thursday: a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high near 76. tight more news/interviews after the break .... cloudy, with a high near 53. north northwest wind around 15 mph. chance of precipitation is 60%. new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.friday night: a 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
Tupelo
Clear
73° wxIcon
Hi: 83° Lo: 62°
Feels Like: 73°
Columbus
Overcast
72° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 63°
Feels Like: 72°
Oxford
Few Clouds
68° wxIcon
Hi: 82° Lo: 60°
Feels Like: 68°
Starkville
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 82° Lo: 60°
Feels Like: 68°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather