BREAKING NEWS Late night shooting at Propst Park Activity Center in Columbus Full Story
WEATHER AUTHORITY : Flood Advisory View Alerts

Joel's Thursday Afternoon Forecast: Clear and cooler today, warmer into the weekend

March 21, 2019

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 12:19 PM
Updated: Mar 25, 2019 9:23 AM

Speech to Text for Joel's Thursday Afternoon Forecast: Clear and cooler today, warmer into the weekend

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

w-t-v-a nine news at noon continues. today:mostly sunny, with a high near 63. west wind 5 to 10 mph.tonight:mostly clear, with a low around 38. north northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.friday: sunny, with a high near 68. northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.friday night: mostly clear, with a low around 39. north northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight. saturday:sunny, with a high near 68. east wind around 5 mph.saturday night: mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. east wind around 5 mph.sunday:a 30 percent chance of showers. mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.sunday night:a 40 percent chance of showers. mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.monday:showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. cloudy, with a high near 68. chance of precipitation is 60%.monday night:a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.tuesday:a 20 percent chance of rain. partly sunny, with a high near 58. ." ." ." w-t-v-a meteorologist joel young is here with an update on the weather authority forecast. 40.tuesday:a 20 percent chance of rain. partly sunny, with a high near 58. ."
Tupelo
Broken Clouds
77° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 74°
Feels Like: 78°
Columbus
Overcast
75° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 75°
Oxford
Scattered Clouds
73° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 73°
Starkville
72° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 70°
Feels Like: 72°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather