SEVERE WX: Flash Flood Watch - Flash Flood Warning View Alerts
CLOSINGS: View Closings

Joel's Monday Afternoon Forecast: Heavier rain arrives late tonight

February 11, 2019

Posted: Feb. 11, 2019 12:34 PM
Updated: Feb. 11, 2019 12:46 PM

Speech to Text for Joel's Monday Afternoon Forecast: Heavier rain arrives late tonight

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. cloudy, with a high near 67. south wind around 10 mph. chance of precipitation is 40%. new rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.monday night: showers and possibly a thunderstorm. low around 56. south wind 10 to 15 mph. chance of precipitation is 100%. new precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. tuesday:a 60 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 62. southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. new precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. tuesday night:mostly clear, with a low around 33. west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. wednesday:sunny, with a high near 56. west wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.wednesday night: mostly clear, with a low around 40. south wind 5 to 10 mph.thursday:a 40 percent chance of showers. partly sunny, with a high near 58. south wind 5 to 15 mph.thursday night: showers likely. cloudy, with a low around 54. chance of precipitation is 60%.friday:a 50 percent chance of showers. mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.friday night:partly cloudy, with a low around 29.saturday:mostly sunny, with a high near 49.saturday night:partly cloudy, with a low around 31.sunday:a 20 percent chance of showers. partly sunny, with a high near 54. showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. cloudy, with a high near 67. south wind around 10 mph. chance of precipitation is 40%. new rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.monday night: showers and possibly a thunderstorm. low around 56. south wind 10 to 15 mph. chance of precipitation is 100%. new precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. tuesday:a 60 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 62. southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. new precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. tuesday night:mostly clear, with a low around 33. west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. wednesday:sunny, with a high near 56. west wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.wednesday night: mostly clear, with a low around 40. south wind 5 to 10 mph.thursday:a 40 percent chance of showers. partly sunny, with a high near 58. south wind 5 to 15 mph.thursday night: showers likely. cloudy, with a low around 54. chance of precipitation is 60%.friday:a 50 percent chance of showers. mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.friday night:partly cloudy, with a low around 29.saturday:mostly sunny, with a high near 49.saturday night:partly cloudy, with a low around 31.sunday:a 20 percent chance of showers. partly sunny, with a high near 54. showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. cloudy, with a high near 67. south wind around 10 mph. chance of precipitation is 40%. new rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.monday night: showers and possibly a thunderstorm. low around 56. south wind 10 to 15 mph. chance of precipitation is 100%. new precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. tuesday:a 60 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 62. southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. new precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. tuesday night:mostly clear, with a low around 33. west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. wednesday:sunny, with a high near 56. west wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.wednesday night: mostly clear, with a low around 40. south wind 5 to 10 mph.thursday:a 40 percent chance of showers. partly sunny, with a high near 58. south wind 5 to 15 mph.thursday night: showers likely. cloudy, with a low around 54. chance of precipitation is 60%.friday:a 50 percent chance of showers. mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.friday night:partly cloudy, with a low around 29.saturday:mostly sunny, with a high near 49.saturday night:partly cloudy, with a low around 31.sunday:a 20 percent chance of showers. partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Tupelo
Overcast
56° wxIcon
Hi: 59° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 56°
Columbus
Overcast
59° wxIcon
Hi: 62° Lo: 60°
Feels Like: 59°
Oxford
Overcast
55° wxIcon
Hi: 56° Lo: 55°
Feels Like: 55°
Starkville
Overcast
59° wxIcon
Hi: 59° Lo: 58°
Feels Like: 59°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather