Alan - Milder with a few light shower tonight

Alan's 6 p.m. forecast

Posted: Feb 9, 2019 6:46 PM
Updated: Feb 9, 2019 6:46 PM

Speech to Text for Alan - Milder with a few light shower tonight

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

sunday:cloudy, with a high near 57. winds shift now out of the south southeast around 5 mph. chance of precipitation is 20%. new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. sundaynight:a 20 percent chance of rain. cloudy, with a low around 51. southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. monday:rain chances return with scattered to widely scattered showers possible during the day. highs in the low 60's. south wind around 10 mph. chance of precipitation is 60%. new precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. mondaynight:showers and the potential for a fewthunderstorms. low around 56. south wind around 10 mph. chance of precipitation is 60%. tuesday:gets off to a wet start with lingering rain. a 60 percent chance of rain. mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. tuesdaynight:partly cloudy, with a low around 39. wednesday:mostly sunny and dry, with a high near 58. wednesdaynight:mostly clear, with a low around 40. thursday:afternoon showers likely. mostly sunny, with a high near 61. chance of precipitation is 30%. thursdaynight:rain likely for the first half of the day. mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. chance of precipitation is 30%. friday:a 40 percent chance of rain. cloudy, with a high near 55. commuters in tupelo will find a frequently traveled street commuters in tupelo will find a frequently traveled street
Tupelo
Broken Clouds
79° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 82°
Columbus
Clear
79° wxIcon
Hi: 86° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 82°
Oxford
Overcast
73° wxIcon
Hi: 83° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 73°
Starkville
Clear
81° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 85°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather

Latest Video

Image

Joel - Showers and storms Monday morning give way to sunshine and heat

Image

Buckley ties for third in Alberta

Image

Cotton States Baseball League

Image

Aberdeen home goes up in flames

Image

Buchanan, Peters earn NBA Summer League invites

Image

Aberdeen home goes up in flames

Image

Tupelo man holds free haircuts

Image

MSU coaches hold ladies football clinic

Image

Palmetto volunteer firefighters improve fire rating

Image

Report: LSU's Smith enters NCAA transfer portal