BREAKING NEWS: Update: Missing Oxford child found safe Full Story

Fire crews battle Saltillo house fire

No injuries were reported in a Saltillo house fire on Sunday.

Posted: Sun Nov 11 21:32:56 PST 2018
Updated: Sun Nov 11 21:32:56 PST 2018

Speech to Text for Fire crews battle Saltillo house fire

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

here's the footage right there.. the home is located in the 300 block of old payne place. smoke from the flames could be at a distance. birmingham ridge fire department responded to the call around 5 p.m. this evening...they were assisted by cedar hill, belden and saltilo fire departments. authorities say this blaze might have began from a chimney fire.. there were no reported injuries. no
Tupelo
Scattered Clouds
54° wxIcon
Hi: 60° Lo: 39°
Feels Like: 54°
Columbus
Overcast
52° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 39°
Feels Like: 52°
Oxford
Clear
54° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 37°
Feels Like: 54°
Starkville
Overcast
50° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 38°
Feels Like: 50°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather