BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Police say a 35-year-old woman has been shot to death after an argument in a Birmingham home.
Birmingham police Sgt. Johnny Williams says officers were called to the residence shortly after 6 p.m. Monday. Officers found the victim, Tiffany Cooper, suffering from a gunshot wound.
Police said Cooper had been arguing with a family member shortly before the gunfire.
Al.com reports that police have not publicly identified a suspect in the case. Few other details were immediately released.
- Woman shot to death inside Birmingham home
- Teenager found stabbed to death in home near Birmingham
- Doctor comes home to hardscrabble Birmingham neighborhood
- 4-year-old girl shot inside Alabama home by outside shootout
- Police: Bystander fatally shot in crossfire in Birmingham
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth airport's CEO to retire
- Birmingham Police officer arrested, released on bond
- Birmingham bus service gets $3.6M federal grant
- Amazon to locate distribution center near Birmingham
- Birmingham offering amnesty for ticket holders