TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - What can you do to protect yourself from the coronavirus? What do you do if you believe you have the virus?
WTVA invited Dr. H.F. Mason of Baptist Union County in New Albany to answer some of the questions you submitted.
Dr. H.F. Mason answered some of your questions.
- WTVA 9 News Town Hall: Doctor answers your questions about coronavirus
- WTVA to air gubernatorial debate
- 4 new doctors launch careers in Mississippi city
- New residence hall named to honor attorney and educator
- Alabama doctor, 3 nurse practitioners indicted
- Doctor comes home to hardscrabble Birmingham neighborhood
- Mississippi Medicaid increasing doctors' office visits
- Doctor: Scans show Alabama governor cancer-free
- Alabama doctor pleads guilty to drug distribution
- MSDH reports 9 new coronavirus cases