TUNICA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tunica man suspected in the shooting death of another man surrendered himself to law enforcement officers on Sunday.
Marquis Lane, 25, surrendered later Sunday, according to the Tunica County Sheriff’s Office.
Tunica County investigators had been searching for him in connection to the Sunday shooting death of James Payno, 40, of Tunica.
- Tunica County murder suspect surrenders to law enforcement
- New charter airline to begin service to Tunica casinos
- Man accused of cyberstalking law enforcement page
- Man killed by law enforcement during Neshoba County house fire
- Lincoln County murder suspect appears in court
- Alabama Gov. Ivey awards $150,000 for law enforcement training
- ACLU of MS report calls for statewide policy for body cameras for law enforcement
- State Department of Public Safety tells law enforcement to be alert after Memphis shooting
- Picture released of man sought by law enforcement from two states
- Parole revoked, murder charges await police killing suspect