TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - A third person has been arrested in a deadly shooting at an apartment complex in Tuscaloosa.
Police tell news outlets that 20-year-old Ledell Tavari Jackson has been charged with capital murder in the death of 21-year-old Darius Garner.
Another man was charged with murder earlier, and a third person was charged with hindering prosecution.
Court records weren't immediately available to show if any of the men has a lawyer.
Garner was shot to death Sunday night during an apparent robbery and died later at a hospital.
- Third person arrested in shooting death of man in Tuscaloosa
- Tuscaloosa police officer killed
- Tuscaloosa officer dies, suspect arrested in Alabama shooting
- Police: 1 killed in shooting at Stillman College in Tuscaloosa
- Man arrested in Alabama apartment shooting death
- Body found in shed at Tuscaloosa Lucky Dollar store
- Tuscaloosa looks to boost tourism with 200th anniversary
- Man arrested after shooting death of man, injuring 4 others
- Man arrested in Alabama in shooting death after argument
- Man arrested in shooting death in Alabama custody exchange