MUNFORD, Ala. (AP)— A 16-year-old accused of stabbing to death his mother and twin brothers made his first appearance in court.
News outlets report that Landon Durham appeared before a judge Thursday in Talladega County.
He is charged with capital murder and is being held without bond. His mother, 36-year-old Holli Christina Durham, and his brothers, 13-year-old twins, Branson and Baron Durham, were found dead Tuesday in their home in Munford, about 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) east of Birmingham.
- Teen charged with killing mother, brothers appears in court
- Lincoln County murder suspect appears in court
- Teens: Mother of 2 drowned boys needs mercy, not charges
- Mississippi man charged with setting fire, killing mother
- Police: Teen girl stabs brother during fight over fireworks
- Truck driving preacher charged with killing Alabama teens
- Mother charged in 4-year-old daughter's death
- Baby suffers brain swelling; mother's boyfriend charged
- Charges dismissed against mother after Leland tragedy
- Mother charged with murder of baby