HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Police say a teenager has been charged in the shooting death of a Tennessee teenager in Alabama.
Huntsville police Lt. Michael Johnson told AL.com on Friday that an investigation linked 19-year-old Travion Demond Evans to the Jan. 26 slaying of 19-year-old William Walker. The Ardmore teenager was killed at an apartment complex in Huntsville.
Johnson says Walker had been among a crowd of people in a parking lot when shots were fired.
Evans is jailed in Madison County on a murder charge. It is unclear if Evans has a lawyer.
- Teen charged in shooting death of Tennessee teen in Alabama
- Man sentenced to death in Alabama for teen's fatal shooting
- Teen arrested in shooting death of Alabama football player
- Police: Alabama teen charged in shooting; wounded 2 people
- Teen charged with manslaughter in sister's shooting death
- 4 teens arrested after Alabama school shooting
- Alabama man sentenced to life in teen's Mississippi death
- Teen arrested in fatal shooting at Alabama McDonald's
- 2 teens charged in hazing at Alabama high school
- Truck driving preacher charged with killing Alabama teens