Update 04/16/19 1 p.m.
Dakota Elliott Key has been found and is safe.
Original post below
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has put out a statewide alert in hopes of finding a missing 12-year-old boy from Duck Hill.
Dakota Elliott Kelly stands 5-feet-2-inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. He was last seen wearing dark blue and light blue Kobe Bryant sneakers, white socks, gray and black Puma sweatpants, a plain white t-shirt and a black and gray Columbia sweatsuit jacket.
Law enforcement says he may be riding in a gray Honda sport utility vehicle with an Illinois license plate. The SUV was last seen heading west on Highway 404 toward Interstate 55.
The MBI adds the child may be with Dallas Elliott Kelly or possibly with Gabriel Fleming. The agency did not say what, if any, relation the two have with Dakota Kelly.
Dallas Kelly is a black male who stands 6-feet-3-inches tall and weighs 240 pounds. He has brown eyes, black, short hair and faded tattoos on his arms. He was last seen wearing a red jogging suit, a red hat and red sneakers.
You are asked to call the Montgomery County Sheriff's Department at 662-858-0019 if you see either Kelly, Fleming or the vehicle.
- UPDATE: Missing boy from Duck Hill has been found
- UPDATE: Missing central Mississippi man found dead, arrest made
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- Missing Pine Belt wallaby found safe
- Missing Mississippi man's body found in lake
- Body of missing boy located in Chattahoochee River
- Teens indicted in death of boy found in stolen car
- Mother charged in death of boy found in hotel freezer
- Police: Boy gave police 'found' items he stole from school