SENATOBIA, Miss. (WTVA) - An Endangered/Missing Child Alert has been issued for a teenage girl from north Mississippi.
Layla Makay Carter, 15, of Senatobia, was last seen Thursday morning at approximately 5:30 on Evergreen Drive in Tate County.
She was last seen wearing a dark jacket, white shorts and possibly carrying a pink backpack.
She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact the Senatobia Police Department at 662-560-5692.
Senatobia is approximately 40 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- State issues Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Senatobia teenager
- UPDATE: Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for teen is canceled
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for North Mississippi girl
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- Senatobia aldermen fire 2 veteran police officers
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Silver Alert issued for missing Belzoni man
- Silver Alert issued for missing Jackson man
- 2 in car dead after hitting school bus in Senatobia
- States: US government to rewrite 2 endangered species rules