MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — Two men are dead after an argument led to a shootout at a Walmart store in Mobile, Alabama.
Police say two people got into a dispute at a Walmart Neighborhood Market on Wednesday night and both pulled out guns. Each opened fire and shot the other.
A witness said people ran through the store as multiple shots rang out.
Both men were taken to a hospital where they died. Police identify them as 21-year-old Jaquess Thompson and 44-year-old Seantatis Kirksey.
It's unclear what prompted the dispute.
- Shootout inside Walmart store in Alabama leaves 2 dead
- 4-year-old girl shot inside Alabama home by outside shootout
- 3 dead after shooting outside Walmart in Alabama
- Police: Would-be robber dies after shootout with store clerk
- Alabama man, 22, shot dead inside own apartment
- Alabama death row inmate found dead inside cell
- Grocery worker shot and killed inside store on Christmas Eve
- 2 dead after Mississippi convenience store shooting
- Alabama Power leaving state business group
- Alabama prison official placed on leave