POTTS CAMP, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators in Marshall County are investigating a shooting at a medical clinic.
Marshall County Sheriff Kenny Dickerson says a man went into the Williams Medical Clinic in Potts Camp and shot his wife.
Marshall County Coroner James Anderson later identified the man and woman as Carl Robinson and Latoya Thompson.
Thompson worked as a receptionist at the clinic. She did not survive.
The sheriff said Robinson then killed himself.
This incident happened shortly after 10 a.m.
Dickerson believes this may have been a domestic situation.
Robinson was running to be a state representative for District 5.
- Sheriff: Man shoots wife, then himself at medical clinic in Marshall County
- Sheriff: Murder charges for man who shot wife's protectors
- Bridgette Marshall, wife of Alabama's attorney general, dies
- Sheriff: Marshall County prison guard severely injured by inmate
- Alabama man kills wife, kid before fatally shooting himself
- Marshall County deputy recovering from shooting during standoff
- Man, first wife charged in killing of second wife
- Former Mississippi sheriff nominated for US Marshals Service
- Mississippi man accused of abducting estranged wife
- Sheriff: Man arrested in domestic shooting that wounded son