JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has announced he is running for lieutenant governor.
He made the announcement today, Jan. 9.
“I want to be a part of leaving a better educated, healthier, and more prosperous Mississippi to our children and grandchildren,” he said. “The next lieutenant governor will have a significant impact on your future and our future.”
- Secretary of State Hosemann announces bid for lieutenant governor
- Lawmakers, governor clash on lieutenant governor proposal
- Fundraising, ethics upfront in lieutenant governor's primary
- Governor and lieutenant governor call for teacher pay raise
- Lieutenant governor unveils plan to pay for infrastructure
- Ex-lieutenant governor salutes 135 Blue Mountain graduates
- Dye, longtime Mississippi lieutenant governor, dies at 84
- New Alabama lieutenant governor names chief of staff
- Mississippi governor announces July special House election
- Mississippi secretary of state's truck stolen from his home