MOSS POINT, Miss. (AP) — Police on the Mississippi Gulf Coast say they believe two people fired guns in a Sunday incident that wounded three people.
Moss Point Police Chief Brandon Ashley tells local news outlets that investigators believe one person fired an assault rifle and the second person fired a handgun.
Two people were released from a hospital, while a third was critically wounded and required surgery.
Ashley says no witnessed have identified the people responsible.
A video released by police shows a man walking around a nightclub parking lot firing a rifle multiple times as others ran.
Shell casings and other evidence from the scene are still being processed at the Mississippi Crime Lab.
The incident happened about 10:30 p.m. Sunday. Security guards say they saw as many as 100 people involved.
- Police believe 2 shooters sparked chaotic scene at nightclub
- Police: 3 people wounded during shooting at nightclub
- 1 dead in shooting at Mississippi nightclub
- Alabama city shuts down nightclub where 9 shot
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Man dies after being shot at Mississippi nightclub
- Man charged in Alabama nightclub shooting at rapper's show
- Police: 3 shot at nightclub in Mississippi, 1 hit by car
- Police say shooters kicked down apartment door, killing man