COLUMBIA, Miss. (AP) — A man has been arrested after police southern Mississippi found several drugs in his car and hidden in his body.
Columbia Police Sgt. Jason Cook told WDAM-TV that 34-year-old Larrell Abrams was pulled over and officers found methamphetamine, crack cocaine, marijuana, hydrocodone, and Xanax in his possession. After Abram was booked into jail, police found more controlled substances hidden inside his body.
Cook says police searched Abram's vehicle because of a marijuana odor. Police say a large amount of cash was also seized.
Abram is being held at the Marion County jail. He is charged with possession of a controlled substance along with several pending drug charges.
No bond has yet been set.
- Police arrest man for drug possession, hiding drugs in body
- Clinton nurse arrested for stealing drugs
- Man accused of drug-trafficking arrested twice in 2 weeks
- Police chief fired, arrested on marijuana possession charges
- Correctional officer arrested on drug charges in Mississippi
- Ex-3 Doors Down bass player arrested, drugs, weapons found
- FBI arrests 18 in drug trafficking, weapons case
- Mississippi officer arrested when found in car with drugs
- Man accused of burglary, taking medication, hiding in shower
- No arrest for first-time weed possession in Mississippi city