JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Police in Mississippi say a man has been found dead behind a vacant building.
Jackson police tell news outlets that the body of the 29-year-old man was found Wednesday morning.
Police said on Twitter that the cause of death has not been determined, but that weather could be a factor. The National Weather Service says the low temperature on Wednesday was around 25 degrees.
Police say no signs of trauma have been found. An investigation is ongoing.
- Police: Man's body found behind vacant Mississippi building
- Missing Mississippi man's body found in lake
- Man's body found in Mississippi lake
- Police: Man's body found in ditch off Mississippi road
- Body found in Pearl River in Mississippi
- Authorities identify body found in Mississippi creek
- 3 arrested after body of Mississippi man found in freezer
- Elderly man's body found after Mississippi apartment fire
- Body of missing man found in Pearl River in Mississippi
- Body found near Mississippi home may be missing Arkansas man