IRONDALE, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say they are looking for a man who disguised himself as Batman while burglarizing churches.
AL.Com reports a church in Irondale was burglarized on Dec. 11 and Jan. 6.
Musical instruments were stolen both times.
The caped crook also stole more instruments from two churches in Jasper and one in Walker County on Jan. 9.
Anyone with information can call Irondale police, Jasper police or Walker County Sheriff.
Irondale is a suburb of Birmingham. Jasper is approximately 40 miles northwest of Birmingham.
Irondale Det. Sgt. Michael Mangina says churches in Georgia and Tennessee may have been burglarized by the same suspect.
- Police: Batman bandit wanted for church burglaries
- Mississippi couple tracks down wedding bandit using Facebook
- On a roll: Arrest made in Alabama toilet paper bandit case
- Churches cancel church services amid coronavirus
- Police: Pastor robbed at Alabama church parking lot
- Police: 3rd arrest in shooting of Mississippi church pastor
- Ivey signs law allowing church to hire police force
- Police shoot, kill man wanted for slaying of trombone player
- Mississippi police arrest man wanted for Texas killing
- House approves church 'Stand your Ground' law