BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say three people were injured during a shooting at a Mississippi nightclub.
News outlets reported Saturday that Biloxi police Major Chris De Back said in a news release that three people sustained minor injuries after being shot at the Horseshoe Lounge.
De Back said a fight that started inside the club and spilled into the parking lot. Authorities say 21-year-old Wanya Rayon Shaquille Scott got a gun from a vehicle and opened fire toward the building. An armed security guard returned fire.
Scott was later arrested on three counts of aggravated assault. News outlets did not report whether he has a lawyer.
- Police: 3 people wounded during shooting at nightclub
- 1 dead in shooting at Mississippi nightclub
- Police: Alabama teen charged in shooting; wounded 2 people
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Man charged in Alabama nightclub shooting at rapper's show
- Police believe 2 shooters sparked chaotic scene at nightclub
- Alabama city shuts down nightclub where 9 shot
- Man dies after being shot at Mississippi nightclub
- Police: 3 shot at nightclub in Mississippi, 1 hit by car