BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WTVA) - The SEC named Ole Miss lineman Nick Broeker its Week 6 Offensive Lineman of the Week.
He helped lead the Rebels to a dramatic 52-51 win over Arkansas on Saturday, Oct. 9.
Broeker is a junior from Springfield, Illinois.
Other honorees announced on Monday, Oct. 11:
- Offensive - Zach Calzada, QB, Texas A&M
- Defensive - Brandon Turnage, DB, Tennessee
- Special Teams - Devon Achane, KR, Texas A&M
- Co-Defensive Line - Tyree Johnson, DL, Texas A&M
- Co-Defensive Line - Octavious Oxendine, DT, Kentucky
- Co-Offensive Line - Eli Cox, OG, Kentucky
- Freshman - Ladd McConkey, WR, Georgia