PHILADELPHIA, Miss. (AP) — Officials in central Mississippi are investigating why two people have been found dead.
Neshoba County Sheriff Tommy Waddell tells WTOK-TV that a woman was found dead in a camper trailer off Mississippi 15 on Tuesday.
He says that when deputies searched the area Wednesday morning, they found a man's body in the woods nearby.
Waddell says autopsies are being conducted to determine the causes of death.
The names of the people have not yet been released.
- Officials seek to determine why 2 found dead in Mississippi
- Mississippi officials seek family of dead man found at home
- Mississippi officials identify man found dead on street
- Mississippi officials seek return of Medicaid overpayments
- Report: South Mississippi shooting suspect found dead
- Inmate found dead in South Mississippi jail
- Mississippi officials seek to end suit over Senate district
- Man accused of killing neighbor found dead in Mississippi
- 5 dogs found dead, possibly poisoned in Mississippi
- Man wanted in girlfriend's killing found dead in Mississippi