SHEFFIELD, Ala. (WTVA) - A crash in north Alabama claimed the life of a Killen teenage girl.
According to Cpl. Scott Simpson of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, the two-vehicle crash happened Tuesday morning approximately 9 miles north of Killen.
Killen is approximately 9 miles northeast of Florence.
A car and a pick-up truck collided at the intersection of County Road 144 and County Road 25.
The teenager was driving the car and was pronounced dead at the scene, Simpson said.
The driver of the truck was not injured.
- Morning collision kills north Alabama teenager
- Alabama man killed in boat collision
- Woman killed in collision at railroad crossing in Alabama
- Man killed in all-terrain vehicle collision
- Teenager killed at back-to-school event in south Mississippi
- Genetic screening program expanding in north Alabama
- Former North Alabama player charged in murder
- Woman's body found at north Alabama landfill
- 3M investigating potential contamination in north Alabama
- Wreck claims life of north Alabama woman