JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Last month, Mississippi saw the lowest level of unemployment ever recorded in Mississippi.
According to the Mississippi Department of Employment Security, Mississippi’s unemployment rate fell in November 2017 to 4.8 percent.
This is better than October’s 4.9 percent and November 2016’s rate of 5.6 percent.
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in November
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in December
- New record low unemployment rate for Alabama in November
- Alabama's unemployment rate drops slightly in November
- Mississippi newspaper wins dispute over government records
- Mississippi town could aid low-income housing amid crunch
- Senate votes to cut unemployment benefits time
- Mississippi casinos take more from gamblers in November
- November election seat for Mississippi House seat in Delta
- Medical marijuana initiative added to November ballot in Mississippi