JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi's secretary of state says somebody stole his pickup truck from the driveway of his home.
Delbert Hosemann posted on Facebook that the white Ford F-150 was taken shortly after 5:30 a.m. Friday. He included video footage from a camera in his Jackson neighborhood.
Leah Rupp Smith, spokeswoman for the secretary of state's office, confirmed that the post came from Hosemann. She said there was no word on the whereabouts of the truck by late Friday afternoon.
Hosemann, a Republican, has been secretary of state since January 2008.
- Mississippi secretary of state's truck stolen from his home
- Mississippi secretary of state hints at run for other office
- Man crashes pickup truck into Mississippi courthouse
- Ex-Clinton secretary to run for Mississippi US Senate seat
- Ed secretary sees online science lessons in Mississippi
- Mississippi teen accused of stealing money with stolen gun
- Pedestrian struck by pickup truck dies in Mississippi
- 71-year-old man found dead at truck stop in Mississippi
- Sheriff's deputy in Mississippi involved in truck crash
- Police investigate gunshots that damaged Mississippi home