GULFPORT, Miss. (AP) — Officials in Mississippi have identified a man found dead on a street earlier this week.
Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove told news outlets that the victim was 22-year-old Borntava O'Brien Keller of Gulfport.
Officers were called to a report of shots fired on a Gulfport street late Wednesday afternoon and found the victim. One witness said she heard seven or eight shots.
Hargrove is awaiting an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
No arrests have been reported.
- Mississippi officials identify man found dead on street
- Mississippi officials seek family of dead man found at home
- Officials seek to determine why 2 found dead in Mississippi
- Officials identify Mississippi man killed in home invasion
- Authorities identify body found in Mississippi creek
- Mississippi man found burned to death in car identified
- Report: South Mississippi shooting suspect found dead
- Inmate found dead in South Mississippi jail
- Man accused of killing neighbor found dead in Mississippi
- Mississippi house fire where man found dead ruled an arson