JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi man has died from injuries he received earlier this week in a possible road rage shooting.
Jackson Police spokesman Sgt. Roderick Holmes said Tuesday that 45-year-old Terrell McCord has died.
Holmes says road rage may have contributed to the fatal Sunday night incident on Interstate 220. Police responding to reports of a shooting found two vehicles damaged by bullets, with McCord wounded in one of them. He was taken to a hospital.
Police questioned someone but released the person without charges.
Holmes says police are still investigating.
- Mississippi man dies from possible road rage shooting
- 3 suspects arrested after road rage shooting in Olive Branch
- Police: ‘Road rage’ shooting kills woman on Alabama highway
- Mississippi man dies in shooting following family argument
- Off-duty officer stabbed, man killed in road rage fight
- Mississippi inmate dies in Parchman
- Man charged in fatal central Mississippi shooting
- 16-year-old dies in Mississippi club shooting, 2 others hurt
- Alabama Police: 2 men arrested after road rage shooting at school
- Police: Mississippi man shot in stomach during robbery dies