HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — Police in Mississippi say a teenage boy is missing and may be with a former teacher who is accused of sexual battery.
News outlets report 16-year-old Oscar O'Neal II was last seen at his home early Monday and was reported missing around 7 a.m. Hattiesburg spokesman Ryan Moore says in a release that O'Neal may be with 30-year-old Nicole Jackson, a former teacher at the Earl Travillion Attendance Center. Citing Moore, WDAM-TV reports Jackson resigned and surrendered to police after authorities investigated reports of an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Jackson was arrested April 10 on a charge of sexual battery by a person in a position of trust or authority. She was released on bail. The two may be traveling in a dark blue Chevy impala.
HPD has issued a B.O.L.O. for 16-year-old Oscar O'Neal. He is believed to be with Nicole Jackson, 30, a former school teacher who is out on a $10,000 bond for sexual battery in a position of trust/authority. Could be in a dark blue Chevy Impala with plate # (FRA-4454). pic.twitter.com/UNuEzOokH3
— Hattiesburg PD (@HattiesburgPD) April 30, 2018
- Missing teen may be with teacher accused of sexual battery
- Mississippi OB-GYN indicted on 12 sexual battery charges
- Missing teen home, 'no sign' of teacher accused of sex crime
- Principal acquitted in teacher sexual misconduct probe
- Kindergarten teacher accused of possessing child porn
- Alabama man accused of sexually abusing teen girl for a year
- Ex-high school teacher charged with sexual abuse, sodomy
- Alabama aims to combat teacher-student sexual relationships
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- 2 Mississippi teens charged with sexually assaulting toddler