PETAL, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say a missing Mississippi woman has been found dead in Florida.
Forrest County Sheriff's Department Detective John Tryner tells WDAM-TV that the Suwannee County Sheriff's Office in Florida identified the body found in Live Oak as that of 30-year-old Brandi Collins.
She was last seen alive Friday.
Tryner says Suwannee County investigators don't suspect foul play. An autopsy will be completed to determine cause of death.
- Missing Mississippi woman, 30, found dead in Florida
- UPDATE: Missing central Mississippi man found dead, arrest made
- Coahoma County woman found dead
- Body of missing woman found
- Report: South Mississippi shooting suspect found dead
- Inmate found dead in South Mississippi jail
- Missing woman found dead in rural Alabama county
- Missing Alabama woman found dead near railroad tracks
- Missing Mississippi man's body found in lake
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead