PASS CHRISTIAN, Miss. (AP) — A man reported missing in Mississippi has been identified as a drowning victim.
WLOX-TV reported that Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove confirmed that the body found Friday in Pass Christian Harbor was that of 62-year-old Jerry Michael Henderson of Pass Christian.
Hargrove said Henderson's death has been ruled an accidental drowning.
Henderson had been reported as missing earlier last week. He had last been seen Jan. 28.
His body was spotted around 2:30 p.m. Friday. The Department of Marine Resources recovered the body.
- Missing Mississippi man identified as drowning victim
- Mississippi man drowns while fishing
- 3 teenagers drown in Mississippi's Biloxi River
- Mississippi man who was electrocuted is identified
- Mississippi man charged after authorities identify body
- Police in Mississippi identify victim in fatal hit-and-run
- Missing Mississippi man's body found in lake
- Authorities say drowning in Mississippi lake was accidental
- 2-year-old Mississippi girl drowns after wandering from home
- Toddler drowns in canal at Mississippi RV park