DEDHAM, Mass. (AP) — Two men have been returned to Massachusetts from Mississippi to be arraigned on charges related to a 2017 murder.
State police say 20-year-old Kentavious Coleman and 22-year-old and Kenyonte Galmore will be arraigned Monday in the Norfolk Superior Court for the June 2017 murder of Reina Rodriguez at the Hyatt Place Hotel in Braintree.
Twenty-year-old Juana Rivera of Lynn, who is a third defendant in the case pleaded not guilty to charges at an arraignment hearing in April.
Rodriguez was found dead in a hotel room from asphyxia.
Massachusetts resident Jason McLeod, 35, plead not guilty in May on human trafficking charges related to Rodriguez. Coleman and Galmore were detained in Mississippi for unrelated charges.
Attorneys for Coleman, Galmore and McLeod could not be immediately identified or reached.
- Men returned to state on murder charges
- Capital murder charges dismissed for 2 Alabama men
- 3 men charged with Mississippi weekend death
- Former North Alabama player charged in murder
- Mother charged with murder of baby
- Men sentenced for kidnapping, robbing Navy men
- Men, boy charged in Mississippi after shot fired at deputies
- Illinois men charged with luring Mississippi teen from home
- Men charged in Mississippi store shooting, held without bail
- Judge sets bail for 3 Mississippi men charged in shooting