HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — Two men charged with the shooting death of a south Mississippi grocery store owner are being held without bail.
Local news outlets report 20-year-old Jaquarious "Quay" Randle and 21-year-old Jatyran "Tug" Tuggle are charged with capital murder in the July 20 death of Lisa Nguyen.
Police say the two shot the 59-year-old Nguyen at her family's small grocery store during an armed robbery.
Randle and Tuggle were arrested Friday in Jackson and taken to Hattiesburg. Each is also charged with criminal street gang activity and aggravated assault.
A judge denied bail to both men, who are being held in the Forrest County jail. It's unclear if either man has a lawyer.
- Men charged in Mississippi store shooting, held without bail
- Judge sets bail for 3 Mississippi men charged in shooting
- 2 dead after Mississippi convenience store shooting
- 3 men charged with Mississippi weekend death
- Curtis Flowers seeks bail, end to charges
- Man accused of arson at Mississippi college free on bail
- Man charged in fatal central Mississippi shooting
- Illinois men charged with luring Mississippi teen from home
- Men, boy charged in Mississippi after shot fired at deputies
- Mississippi man accused of shooting 16-year-old charged