SOUTHAVEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Healthcare manufacturer Medline Industries is bringing 450 new jobs to north Mississippi.
The Illinois-based company produces and distributes medical supplies.
It is locating distribution operations to Southaven.
Medline plans to begin operations in Southaven in early 2021.
- Medline Industries bringing 450 jobs to north Mississippi
- Swiss manufacturer to cut 120 jobs in north Mississippi
- New Amazon center to create 500 jobs in north Mississippi
- FedEx to invest additional $450 million to modernize hub
- Mississippi industrial site added to Superfund cleanup list
- Mississippi sawmill announces $40M expansion, 45 jobs
- Company adding 200 pharmaceutical jobs in Mississippi
- Mississippi environmental agency director leaving his job
- Mississippi guard suspended after bringing in contraband
- New Toyota-Mazda plant will bring 4,000 jobs to Alabama