OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (AP) — A man wanted in a deadly shooting at a Mississippi Gulf Coast bar has been arrested in Illinois.
Ocean Springs police tell news outlets that DeShaude Jones was arrested Monday north of Chicago. Officials at the Lake County jail in Waukegan say Jones faces a hearing Wednesday but is not charged with a crime there.
Troy Taylor was shot and killed in a parking lot behind Kahuna's Bar & Grill in Ocean Springs in the early hours of Sept. 15. Police say video shows Jones firing a gun.
Malinda Marie Tennor turned herself in Sept. 15 and is charged with murder. She's jailed in Pascagoula without bail.
It's unclear if either Jones or Tennor have lawyers.
Police say they've decided not to charge a third person they interviewed.
- Man wanted in Mississippi bar shooting arrested in Illinois
- Fugitive wanted in Mississippi arrested in Louisiana
- Mississippi man wanted in wife's death arrested in Utah
- Mississippi man arrested, wanted for questioning in death
- Mississippi police arrest man wanted for Texas killing
- 2 suspects in Mississippi bar owner death arrested in Texas
- Mississippi man arrested in shooting of off-duty NC officer
- Mississippi man arrested in shooting more than a year later
- Second man arrested in shooting death of Mississippi pastor
- Man sought in Mississippi fatal shooting arrested in Florida