MCCOMB, Miss. (AP) — A man has died after being shot and wounded at a nightclub in Mississippi.
News outlets reported that police in McComb said officers near a nightclub heard gunshots shortly after 2 a.m. Sunday. They found 35-year-old Erick K. Earls of Gloster with several gunshot wounds. He was taken a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Witnesses told officers that Earls and another man got into an argument just before the shooting.
No arrests have been reported.
- Man dies after being shot at Mississippi nightclub
- 1 dead in shooting at Mississippi nightclub
- Police: 3 shot at nightclub in Mississippi, 1 hit by car
- Alabama city shuts down nightclub where 9 shot
- 1 dead, 7 injured in nightclub shooting in Mississippi
- Man dies after being shot multiple times in Mississippi
- Police: Mississippi man shot in stomach during robbery dies
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- Man charged in Alabama nightclub shooting at rapper's show
- Police: 14-year-old girl shot in head in Mississippi dies