LAUREL, Miss. (AP) — Police have charged a man in a stabbing in Mississippi.
WDAM-TV reports Terrus Magee turned himself in and was charged with aggravated domestic assault in the Saturday morning stabbing.
Laurel police Captain Tommy Cox says officers were dispatched to a home at 1:18 a.m. and found the woman suffering from stab wounds.
Cox says the woman was taken to a hospital and was later taken to Forrest General in Hattiesburg for treatment.
Magee's bond was set at $100,000. It's unclear if he has a lawyer. A message left at a phone listing for Magee wasn't immediately returned.
- Man charged in stabbing of woman in Mississippi
- Man accused of stabbing Mississippi woman to death
- Man pleads to 2016 stabbing death of Mississippi educator
- Woman indicted on murder charge in 2018 Alabama stabbing
- Man charged in southwest Mississippi dogfighting operation
- Man charged in fatal central Mississippi shooting
- Mississippi man charged with knowingly spreading HIV
- Mississippi man charged after authorities identify body
- Mississippi man convicted of felony dogfighting charges
- Mississippi firefighter charged in crash that killed woman