JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement has arrested a man accused of making multiple threats to the Milwaukee Tool plant in Greenwood.
The Mississippi Department of Public Safety says Ottowa Anderson, 20, of Belzoni, is charged with eight counts of false reporting of explosives and weapons of mass destruction.
A judge set his bond at $80,000.
Anderson is being held in the Leflore County Jail.
- Man arrested for multiple plant bomb threats
- Police arrest 13-year-old after bomb threats
- Miss. man pleads to bomb threat at veterans' nursing home
- Alabama student pleads not guilty to LSU bomb threat
- Mississippi high school student arrested after threat
- Man dies after being shot multiple times in Mississippi
- Man shot multiple times as residents mistake him for burglar
- Greenwood police accused of planting evidence, beating man
- 2 Mississippi students arrested after social media threats
- Teen arrested after alleged threat to Alabama school