TROY, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man accused in the shooting death of a man and injuring four others in a domestic dispute has been arrested.
Pike County Sheriff's Office told multiple news outlets that 54-year-old Charles Louis Foster is accused of shooting the five people inside his home on Sunday. Police say 56-year-old Eddie Blair was killed in the shooting, and his body was found in a backyard adjacent to the home.
Police say three men and a woman were injured in the shooting.
Troy Police Chief Randall Barr says the shooting was a result of a domestic dispute between Foster and the female victim. Barr says Foster drove himself to the police station surrendered after shooting.
Foster is charged with murder and four charges of attempted murder. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.
- Man arrested after shooting death of man, injuring 4 others
- Man charged in the shooting death of another man
- Man dead, 2 injured, in central Mississippi shooting
- 2 arrested in shooting death of 87-year-old man in Alabama
- Mississippi man indicted in shooting deaths of 8 people
- Man sentenced to death in Alabama for teen's fatal shooting
- 2nd man pleads guilty in 2016 Alabama shooting death
- 2 arrested in June death of Mississippi 'Peanut Man'
- Suspect in Missouri man's death arrested in Mississippi
- Man arrested in strangling death of Mississippi woman