JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The state health department reported nine new cases of coronavirus Tuesday morning.
This brings Mississippi’s current total to 21 cases.
According to the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH), the nine additional cases have been identified in Harrison, Hinds, Jackson and Leflore counties.
MSDH has tested 389 people as of Tuesday morning.
Helpful Link - Know the basics of coronavirus
- MSDH reports 9 new coronavirus cases
- MSDH reports first pediatric flu death of 2017-2018 season
- MSDH: Mississippi reports first case of lung illness related to vaping
- Mississippi reports its first presumptive positive case of coronavirus
- Coronavirus: 663 cases in Mississippi, 644 cases in Alabama
- Alabama coronavirus cases continue to rise
- Mississippi coronavirus cases continue to rise
- REPORT: Alabama coronavirus count up to nine
- Governor returning from Spain as coronavirus cases rise in Mississippi