JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol bid farewell to the longtime member of its fleet, the Ford Crown Victoria.
MHP shared its farewell to social media on Friday morning.
Ford produced the last Crown Victoria on Sept. 15, 2011, according to Car And Driver.
MHP bids farewell to an old friend the Ford Crown Victoria. Trooper Justin Poulos turns in the last car of the fleet. The “Crown Vic” has honorably served the Mississippi Highway Patrol for over 30 years and we hate to see her go. #CrownVic #TheWorkHorseoftheLawMan pic.twitter.com/tblrEeNwfH
— MS Highway Patrol (@MSHwyPatrol) December 13, 2019
- MHP says goodbye to Ford Crown Victoria
- MHP records 10 deaths during Thanksgiving period
- MHP: Zero deaths recorded during Christmas enforcement period
- Investigation begins into allegations of MHP cadet mistreatment
- Two traffic deaths recorded by MHP during July 4th period
- UPDATE: Man accused of stealing MHP car captured during weekend
- MHP to start New Year's enforcement period next week
- MHP applauds trooper for rescue in Pike County
- MHP: 1 death reported during Memorial Day period
- MHP begins Operation STOP, promoting safety at school bus zones