BOLIVAR COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – According to Bolivar County Sheriff Kelvin Williams, missing teenager Jordan Nicole Thompson, 15, has been found safe.
Details about here discovery are being confirmed at this time.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for her Wednesday morning.
She is described as a white female, 5’9” in height, weighing 125 pounds with long brown hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a maroon Mississippi State University shirt, blue jeans, pink shirt and a dark blue North Face jacket with a lime green inner layer.
She was last seen on Tuesday, November 21 at 5 p.m. in the 2300 block of Highway 61 traveling south near the Boyle community in Bolivar County.
MBI says she was accompanied by a white male with brown hair. They were traveling in a gray or silver Nissan Maxima or Altima.
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- Sheriff: Alabama girl reported missing has been found dead
- Sheriff: Men likely slain outside county where bodies found
- Missing woman found dead in rural Alabama county
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead
- Missing Pine Belt wallaby found safe
- Missing Mississippi man's body found in lake
- Sheriff: Burned car with body belonged to missing woman
- Sheriff: Inmate dies after being found unresponsive in cell
- Sheriff: Father, child found dead in Delta tragedy