TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) — Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will come to North Mississippi next month to help raise money for Republican gubernatorial candidate Tate Reeves.
The Lee County Republican Party said Bush, a 2016 presidential candidate, will appear October 1 at a lunch fundraiser at the Belden home of Brandi and Gentry Long.
Gentry Long is one of the founders of HomeStretch Furniture.
Couples are being asked to pay from $500 to $2500 each to attend the event.
- Jeb Bush coming to Mississippi to raise money for Tate Reeves
- Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves signals deal likely on road money
- Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves announces he is running for governor
- Poll shows close race between Jim Hood and Tate Reeves
- Gov. Tate Reeves addresses prison crisis, lays out improvements
- Hood, Reeves preview possible Mississippi governor's race
- Louisiana congressman helps raise money for Mississippi GOP
- 2 men found dead in Tate County
- Reeves says education agenda includes teacher pay raises