JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Hunter Engineering is expanding operations in Durant.
This is an $8 million corporate investment and creates 60 jobs.
The company is a leader in wheel alignment and wheel balancing systems, tire changers, brake service equipment, alignment lifts and inspection lanes.
The expansion includes an addition of approximately 85,000 square feet to accommodate increased manufacturing, painting and shipping operations.
The expansion also includes a 500-square-foot workforce training area to support continuous employee development.
Hunter Engineering employs approximately 590 workers in Mississippi, 192 of which are in Durant. The expansion is slated for completion by the end of 2020.
- Hunter Engineering expanding, creates jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Aviation company expanding in Alabama creating 200 new jobs
- Unipres announces $40 million expansion, to create 70 jobs
- Alabama Gov. Ivey awards grant to create jobs in Winfield
- Corelle Brands opening facility in Marshall County, creating 400 jobs
- Toyota investing $750M at 5 US plants, creating 600 jobs
- Owls attack Mississippi hunter prowling for turkeys
- Spectra Laboratories expected to create more than 300 jobs in Southaven